Hey
everybody! Nice to "see" you again! Ha ha! Wow...this week has been
BUSY! I have had theater, extra activities and school! I have had
mapping, math, grammar, and writing. Oh, and you can't forget history
and geography! Then you've got spelling, and finally catechism. Many
school subjects have to get done EVERY day! But still I manage to
juggle school, theater and my own things very nicely. Although one
thing in history tends to slow me down. There are two different books
to read for history. One my mom reads, and one is on a book on tape.
If I get behind on any it really slows me down and right now, I am
behind. For the book on tape, I have questions, charts, and writing
activities. It's a lot of work.
In
geography, I am learning about Florida. This is my Florida project.
Hope you like!
Theater
is awesome! We just had our designer run on Thursday. That is when
all the designers- lighting, costume, sound, props, etc., come and
watch us practice our play, so they can base everything so it will
work. Cool hu? We were all very nervous I guess, because we kept
forgetting our lines! But it wasn't supposed to be a polished run any
way. Next week we get costume fittings! Yay! We also have our first
run on the stage next week.
As
for the extra stuff, my friend S. asked me to help her plan her
party by planning all the games. I have been busy with school and
theater, so I haven't worked on it yet...but the party's tomorrow, so
I have to really plan today! Wish me luck!
Photo Gallery
our neighborhood Spring Fling
"but it does match, they both have white"
we found lots of pictures on the camera of baby -
she had taken them herself, lol!
trying to do school!
a little fun with baby :-)
baby set us up like the Yeps on the steps (Dr Suess)
Till
next time, bye!
1 comment:
What a great week at school! You are learning tons!!! A lot more than at regular school! That's for sure! I'm glad you still have time for fun and time with baby and time for theatre!!! When is the King and I? Love Auntie A
Post a Comment