Another Blog so soon? Well, it must be
Friday! That means tomorrow must be Saturday! Are you looking forward
to the weekend as much as I am? Our neighborhood pool opens on
Saturday, and my whole family is going! I just love the weekend!
Unfortunately, you came here to hear about what I've done in school,
haven't you? Very well, I'll tell you, though I would be much more
excited to talk about the weekend, or even better the summer! Wait a
moment, I CAN tell you about summer, because in writing, I had to
write an essay, and I wrote about summer! Here it is:
OH! I just finished history! No more
history for the the rest of the year! Until next year! Yay! All I
have left in school is writing, which ends today, religion, and a
read aloud we start next week. Then of course, there's testing, but
I'm not worried about that. Today I also wrote a 'newspaper article'
for history. See, in my book, which is set right after the civil war
ends and the slaves are getting freed and given land, three
characters find a treasure box filled with gold coins. They later
bury the box putting in five coins. My assignment was to write a
story about someone finding the box years or so later. Here it is!
Wow, there's not much
else to right about! But next week, I look forward to writing my last
blog of the year! I'll have plenty to say since there will be lots to
tell about my testing, and ending school, and how excited I am about
summer!
Photo Gallery
Baby wanted a tea party :-)
Baby loved my solution when she was scared of Mommy's vacuuming!
1st day our pool opened!!!
Well, Till next time, bye!

1 comment:
I know you are happy to have school almost done but I will miss your blogs! Well it gives me something to look forward to when summer is over! But let me not wish away the very best season before it has even started! I too love the pool!! I loved your dress you had on in the tea party picture! Best yet is the lakehouse - can't wait for you to come and play! I've got a big circle around June 12-16th!!!! Love Auntie Anne
Post a Comment