Friday, May 31, 2013

End of Year Blog!!

I can't believe it! This is my last day of school – it's summer break!! I just now finished my writing test. All week I’ve had testing. Monday was reading vocabulary, math procedures, and language. Tuesday the tests were reading composition, spelling, and science. Most of the topics in science, I had never learned, because school kids learn different things, so I don't think I did well in the science, but that doesn't count for grades. On Wednesday I took the math problem solving, social studies, and listening skills tests. Today, of course, I had the writing test, and I think I did pretty well! We're also reading a book for school, but that will reach a little into the summer.

There's really not much more to say about school, sooooooooooo I get to talk about summer! Last weekend, Memorial Day weekend, the neighborhood pools opened! I've gone every day so far. I can't wait to go today!

Photo Gallery

 Daddy & Baby sword play
Baby enjoying lunch at her new picnic table 
Mom found it on Craigslist
Baby & Big Sis resting.  
Big Sis just got off an 8-hr shift at her new job, 
don't know what Baby's excuse is for being so worn out!
Baby in her "special fort" I made for her
Decorating my end-of-school-year cookie cake
(my first from-scratch baking effort)
SUMMER!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER! BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all your testing is over! I loved the sun cookie cake! and of course the picture gallery! Your life is certainly well documented by your blog isn't it?! You are a beautiful and smart young lady! CU soon! Auntie A