Thursday, March 28, 2013

Holy Week

Helloooooooooooooo! Wow, Easter's coming up pretty quick, huh? Boy, I can't wait! I got an Easter dress and everything! This will be an AWESOME BLOG! 

This week, I have been writing an essay a day! That's a lot of essays! So just click on these links to read them!



I know right? 4 essays?! But that's why this blog is so short. 

I also have been reading a new book in History called The Great Horned Spoon. The book has a bunch of assignments to go with it. One day this week, I had to go to a website and look at a lot of related pictures and paintings. Then, I had to choose one to write a paragraph about. Here is mine...

Totally different topic...On Monday I had my call backs for The King and I....Surprisingly, I think I actually have a chance to get a main character role, as there aren't many highschoolers in my play, so I am one of the older kids! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Oh! I almost forgot! My big sister's coming home from college tonight! We're going to have so much fun! 

um..... that's kind of all I can think about writing today, so, please enjoy some pictures!!!!

Photo Gallery
 
Daddy & Baby
Look, Mommy - I'm all Lent!
 
Teacher Baby!  She wanted to give me a spelling test!
 
"doing school"
 
telling how our big sister will come home while Baby is sleeping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mia!

I finally found some time to read your blog and essays! You certainly put a lot of work into school last week!! Your dad's bday looked very enjoyable and I'm sure he loved your album you put together- how thoughtful! Did you get the lead role in King and I? I'm glad you think its fun to do geometry - !! THanks for sharing your experiences! Auntie A