Friday, April 5, 2013

Long Week

Long week. Yup, it wasn't a light week, or a week off, so it seemed very long. I also had a few subjects added back in, like science. Well, now it's over, as it is Friday. This week, I worked on writing paragraphs with an outline first. I wasn't very good at that, but I think I'm getting better. :)

Today, my friend came over for a few hours; we were supposed to go to volleyball together, but the family who organizes it had sick kids today, so my friend and I just had 4 hours of straight play time. She got a new puppy, and I got to hold it!

Next week I find out who I get to be in the King and I. My mom got the movie for us to watch. I can't wait! And I’ll be sure to tell you who I get when I know.

We didn't really have anything else worth blogging about this week, but I'm sure you'll enjoy some pictures!

Oh, and you can't forget Easter. That was a very fun holiday. I got lots of candy, a My Little Pony, and a Webkinz bunny. My older sister was home from college, and we had a nice Easter dinner. Baby enjoyed the Easter egg hunt around the house. Every time she found an egg, she opened it, and ate candy. Unfortunately, the way she opened it sprinkled candy everywhere.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We're on Spring Break next week, so until next time, bye!

No comments: