Wednesday, March 13, 2013

short week

 written March 7th


Hello hello hello! I am writing this at 11:21...PM! Ha-ha, yes. This week, I have been working ahead in the night. I think I like night school better than day school.  Well, what is there to talk about for this week?  For one thing, baby started swim lessons this week. OH! And I had my theatre class Showcase on Monday! Yup, it was amazing! I had lots of fun, but I was totally nervous! And a lot of the other girls were too! Click on these links to see some videos from the Showcase: http://youtu.be/fTdqlFmmfqI  and  http://youtu.be/iSUFWCMl9_Q

Over the weekend, I went to see my cousins. Here they are! 
 
The first night, I got there around  8pm, so we just ate and watched TV till like three in the morning when I finally got up off the couch and turned it off. Lol. Then on Saturday we had lots of fun drawing, going to get donuts, dressing up, and working on the epicest fort ever! And YES epicest IS a word!  To see a video of our fort, go to:  http://youtu.be/HTVUvxK-tAI  Sunday, we left for home.

On Wednesday, my friend E.A. and her sister B. came over, and we had a webkinz appreciation day! We had competions, games, and brownies! It was SO much fun! We unfortunately didn’t have time for all the planned competitions, but it was still loads of fun!

As for school, we have still been studying Lewis and Clark…here is an essay that I wrote for it. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BypPK1qIEGuTVE1aYUs4UzRkOFk/edit?usp=sharing

I have started a new composition unit in school…so here are two of the writing assignments I have had so far. I LOVE writing! In fact, I am going to write a book soon!

1.  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BypPK1qIEGuTUkRab2xRZHFhSGs/edit?usp=sharing
2.  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BypPK1qIEGuTZDFQcEI0VkhkUjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Let’s see, I think that’s about it for this blog. Sorry it’s a little short, but this week really has been short. 


Photo Gallery
 Baby kept putting on clothes Mom was trying
to get ready for next week's consignment sale.
Here she is in a too small purple striped skort
with a too small polka dot top & too small shoes!
 Baby at my theatre Showcase

Till next time, eat pancakes! Wait, I meant, bye!

No comments: