Friday, March 22, 2013

King, Maps, Report, PICS!

This week was something to share all right. On Monday, I auditioned for one of four plays, and I just found out which play I got in! The King and I! I can't wait until next Monday! I think I find out which character I am then. On Tuesday we went to Mass followed by a 'party' at one of our parishes in honor of Saint Joseph, as it was his feast day. There was food, including a lot of pastries and bread, drinks, and I got to talk with some of the friends that I don't get to see much! All in all, it was a very good experience.

I started a new subject in school...actually, it is a very quick subject, and doesn't take me long at all.....Mapping. It is a lot like a test book, or school book with multiple choice questions. I look at maps and answer questions about them. It's really fun!

And then there is math. We are working on polygons and perimeters/area. Did you know that the way you find the area of a triangle is to multiply .5 X the height X the base! And then there is the parallelogram which is base x height! It is fun to know this kind of stuff.

I also had a writing assignment this week-it was a report on the Lewis and Clark unit we just finished. I had to tweak it a TON, but it is finally ready! Please read here.

Well, besides volleyball today, there is nothing else really important for you to know, so until next time, BYE! 

Photo Gallery
my fruit flower for Julia
my Aunt sent me a super cool book about wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She sent my sister an X-Men book
 celebrating my Dad's birthday
baby's gift to Daddy
my gift!   photo scrapbook
 playing video games

Cotillion Graduation Ball
 
 We won!
the last dance - a waltz
my Cotillion class

Lenten Youth Pilgrimage
playing Ninja
picnic!
friends :-)

A Warm Day ~ need more soon!!!!!


No comments: