here is what I have so far:
Here are some of my poems:
What do you get when you fall on a fort?
A bent tent.
If I were a woodpecker,
What would you think of me?
If I didn’t know what to do,
I’d bang my head against a tree.
The problem with friends is only,
When they leave, you become very lonely.
Battery charger
Brings new life to the camera.
Picture memories.
And now, for the moment we’ve all been waiting for…MY STORY! Actually, since none of you knew I was going to write a story, you probably weren’t waiting for this moment…BUT NOW YOU ARE! Background-I wrote this for a catholic school house writing assignment. It was supposed to be 3 paragraphs… but of course, my love of writing said no to that-this is only the first half of my story! It does have a lot of emotion and sadness in it- I don’t know why, but I felt like writing that kind of stuff right then, somehow I have to tie it all in to the 2nd half of the story. Oh well, here is the first half anyway. My writing teacher required them to be written in double line format. Click on this link to read it:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BypPK1qIEGuTV3VzYnVhLVM5Qkk/edit
So what do you think? I love it! In fact, as I was writing it, the words came so easily that it felt like I was reading rather than writing! Well, maybe in a couple weeks I’ll have part 2 of Escape from Pharaoh.
This week, I was learning about Tennessee. I made a model of Ruby Falls, and listed facts all over the back and sides.
As for now, say cheese! Cause it’s time for the photo gallery!
Snow!
Baby sees snow.
"It's cold...a-and wet!"
snow hug
snow bed...
my friend N. came over and I did her hair and make up.
(it's a phoenix.)
bed time with monkey!
after having her hair in tiny hair band styles for a while,
when she took them out, poof!
"i am the doctor! (how do i use these again?)
baking gluten free graham crackers
Till next time, bye!


2 comments:
Good morning Mia! Loved the blog, as usual! I especially liked the woodpecker poem! Love your sense of humor! Couldn't access story b/c I don't have a google email. . .that's why I always have to sign off as 'anonymous'. . .Loved the photos. . .Can't wait to hear more about bday party planning! Love Auntie A
Love the poems.
Post a Comment