Monday, February 4, 2013

Birthday Blog

Hey everyone! I can’t wait to tell you about this blog! I worked ahead last week so that I could have no school on Friday - I finished on Wednesday! How cool is that??

Well, I had my birthday party, so I am going to tell you all about that! Ok, so the first thing we did was have everyone come in, we chatted a little, and then we got started.  There was a card on the dining room table. It had a riddle in it as to where the next riddle would be. We started there, and were going all over the house trying to find the other riddles. In the end, we went out side, and it lead us to a piñata I made…sorry I couldn’t get pics-we had no pictures of the piñata bursting- it all went too fast. Well, then we played a game where you find hidden pictures of needle and thread all over the back yard. That went fast, and by the time that was done, we were all freezing, so we went inside.  Then we played this game I made called witch or woodcarver.  I made the game, cards, and chips myself. That was a fun game. 

Then we all played this game I call triplets trouble. It is based on the triplet boys in the movie Brave. We put a card table below the banister. Then, we all sat on the stairs except for one person.  That person went to the very top of the stairs with a hanger hook attached to a long piece of string. There were baskets on the table with hangers attached to them. I made them to look like they were filled with yummy cookies. The person at the top would try to grab the hangers attached to the cookie baskets.  
Then we played hide and seek, and then ordered Pizza Hut pizza. We ate that, and then had cookie cake. 
 
 
 
Afterwards, we opened presents.  


After presents we painted our nails.

Then we built an epic tent. 
When we were ready for bed, we went inside the tent and lit some glow sticks which we spread around the tent. Then we did mad libs, and played truth or dare. It was so much fun. We finally went to sleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night wondering where I was-lol. In the morning we had cinnamon rolls and then played webkinz in the tent. Then we blew up the rest of the balloons, put them in the tent, and pushed them around and stuff. It was so much fun! Soon the parents started arriving, and everyone left except A. 

A. stayed late so that we could work on a video for the 27 Amendments to the Constitution.  After she edits it, our video will be in the next blog.

Photo Gallery
Baby's make-shift chair/table, 
since we had used all the chairs to make our fort!
 post-party crash! 
with my friends A & MS at bingo night
"why aren't you asleep?" ~ pants baby!
royal tea party

 1st try riding a bicycle (with training wheels)
 pony baby!
"helping"

Well, till next time, bye!

No comments: