here we are at the parade!
As for school, I have had a lot of school this week, because of make up work. And of course, my day off on Wednesday, and baby’s birthday on Tuesday. Little baby is three already!!!!! Wow right? Last night, I stayed up till almost 11:00pm trying to do school and quadsuiting. Lots of work, but I’ll get it done. I also have to clean. But you probably don’t want to hear about that. Ha-ha. I think you will really like my report on Pennsylvania. I did it in a really cool format. (hint - read the corn stalk & olive branch symbols! - you can click on the image to make it larger.)
Mmm. Oh, and here is something that you might like to hear about. It is called co-op. This year, the people coordinating co-op, or at least the middle school part, know we like to hang out, so I don’t know if it was only last co-op, or all the co-ops to follow, but we only played games, or should I say a game at co-op. ( I hope we only play games every month!) so, we played a game called Deadly Winker. We all arranged our chairs into a circle. Then, one person, the “chooser”, walked around the circle. He or she would tap one person once, and another person twice. Once they were seated again, they would tell the people to open their eyes. Whoever was tapped twice was the detective and that person stands up stand up. Whoever was tapped only once stays seated and secret. They are the Deadly Winker. They look around at people, and once they receive eye contact, they wink. Whoever was looking at them “dies.” The detective tries to figure out who the Deadly Winker is. They have three guesses. If they guess wrong, the accused person has to die, and they have to try to guess again. It is a really fun game.
At Catholic School House, I was a snake. Yes. A snake. See, I have a snake skin outfit I made, and I wore it. Also, I put eye shadow on, so it looked like snake skin. One of my friends thought I was in a fight. LOL.
Well, I will tell you more when I get the chance. See ya!
Photo Gallery
Fall Festival at a nearby town
Baby's 3rd Birthday
Fall Fun!

1 comment:
I forget that not everyone has had this rainy, cold weather that has come in to Ohio these last couple of weeks. Our trick or treating is chilly tonight, in fact, it was delayed because of power outages from Hurricane Sandy! First time I ever remember Ohio being so affected by a hurricane! Love the pics & stories. Are you the dog?
Post a Comment