“What did you do this week?”
“I made a really cool Trail Blazing project.”
“What is a ‘Trail Blazing project’?”
“Well, for geography, every week, I have to write a report on a state’s symbols. This week, my report was on Delaware.”
“That sounds interesting. Can I see it?”
“Sure. Come on over to the computer.”
“Oh, did you type it?”
“Not exactly…”
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BypPK1qIEGuTc1lXTThKVzZMX2s
“Wow. That was very impressive. How long did that take?”
“All morning.”
“Wow. So, what else did you do this week?”
“Hmm… Oh I know! For American History, we have been learning about the Boston Tea Party. So I had to write two paragraphs on it, both as if they were newspaper articles - one from an American colonist’s point of view, and one from a British point of view. Want to see them?”
“Of course!”
“Here they are!” (click to enlarge)
“That was very interesting. Anything else you did this week?”
“Oh! I almost forgot! We are working on projects in art class! We are studying design and structure. I am building a Webkinz house! I brought some pictures home! Want to see them?”
“Of course!”
“Wow! That’s neat. So is it small or large?”
“Well, this is it compared to me. Does that answer your question?”
“That’s very tall! Is there anything else interesting you did this week?”
“Oh, there is one more thing I have to show you…pictures we took of baby and extra pictures of me!”
Baby loves Veggie Tales Silly Songs
One of my special just-for-baby lunch creations
estimating then measuring lengths in science ...
working around baby's mess
reading time :-)
dressing up baby
I'll write again after Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment