We dressed up for Mass
on the Feast of the Archangels
This week was really fun! So, I went to something called Co-Op. So, I went into a class with a bunch of other middle school homeschooled girls (and a few boys). We first had to do an accrostic poem with one word - sacred - and another - baptism. Then we played something like Family Feud, but we were asked Bible questions. If you answerd a question correctly, you'd get a piece of candy. After that, we split up into groups. Each group had to build out of toothpicks and marshmellows something that had to do with baptism. We built a church. Our group won best structure! After our class, we had a potluck. It was so much fun!
Another thing we did this week was celebrate the Feast of the Archangels. I iced devil's food cake with chocolate icing. After that I wrote St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael in icing. We had devil's food cake because St. Michael defeated the devil. We got to stab the cake with swords! It was fun! We had angel hair pasta for dinner. And, we had orange soda (because orange is one of St. Michael's colors). Yay!
Archangel Dress Up :-)
Baby = St. Michael Mommy = Lucifer
Now, I'm St. Michael defeating the devil!
Another thing I did this week was another Middle School Girls Night Out. We had a game day. Super fun! We played Twister, Sorry, Last Word, Guess Who, and Squiggle. So much fun! We ate wafers, cookies, and cake. It was Awesome!
Photo Gallery
Science Lab!
Testing my gliders - had to throw, measure
and record the distance 10 times for each!
My hypothesis that the long, thin wings
would go farther was right!!
My hypothesis that the long, thin wings
would go farther was right!!
Hope you enjoyed my blog. Till next week, bye!
5 comments:
I liked the theory of the plane flying farther with thin wings...............very smart idea. I doubt if I would have thought of that. Love, Grandma
With all this talk about egyptian I think I know a wwebsite you might like. www.parunk.proboards.com It's a role play website my friend started based on a book series we've read. i think you'd like it. It's called the Kane Chronicles-The Red Pyramid, Throne of Fire, and the last one hasn't been written yet. You should ask your mom first.
I just love your home school! You have so much fun! I loved the angel pictures of you and baby! Keep up the good work! I love reading about your schooling!
Well Done! I enjoyed reading the latest adventures! : )
What a great co-op! This all looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment