This week I am writing about faith club, poetry, and reading.
This week in reading I started a new book called Poppy. I’ve read it at least twice before but it is such a good book! I have the whole series. It is about a young deer mouse, Poppy, who went out of her territory with out asking permission from Mr. Ocax, the owl. Mr. Ocax considers himself the king. And whoever doesn’t ask permission, he eats. So Poppy is up on a hill with her boyfriend Ragweed. But Ragweed insisted on not asking permission from an owl. But Mr. Ocax sees them. He swoops down and catches Ragweed! He missed Poppy, but cut her nose with one of his talons. He ate Ragweed. Well that’s all the story now!
Poetry! This week I was really into peacocks. I even dressed up as a peacock! So of course, for poetry, I had to write about…peacocks! You can view my peacock drawing, and poem below. :-)
Peacock
Pretty
Elegant
Amazing
Cockpea!
Overdressed
Cute babies!
Krown of Feathers
Elegant
Amazing
Cockpea!
Overdressed
Cute babies!
Krown of Feathers
Faith club! This months faith club theme was pro-life, and Our Lady of the Rosary. So we made rosaries out of m&m’s and Hershey kisses, and kit-kats. We made pro-life posters and we made Mary “stain glass” it was very fun!
Making our Pro-Life posters
Snack - Edible Rosaries!
Science Lab ... nature walk & scavenger hunt
Photo Gallery
Baby in my bed!
Decorating for St. Francis of Assisi Day
Baby's throwing plates at me!
I got to see a show & sit in a box seat!
Till next week, bye!

4 comments:
I love your peacock drawing and costumes. I noticed little one had a pink and green peacock costume.
The outdoor hike and look and the frog. Once in a GREAT while I see one or two teeny tiny frogs in our yard. about 3/4 inch
Love your animals on the steps.
Baby's sombrero looks almost as big as she is.
Edible rosaries.........now there is a new thought. LOL
You have to clue me in on your poetry as it's different from what I think of as poetry.
Grandma
I love that Baby got a peacock costume, too!
Oh my gosh!! Too cute! I love the peacock outfit and baby all dressed up in the background! You can tell how much she loves you! ADORABLE! Your mom must be the best homeschool teacher ever - scavenger hunts, m and m rosaries, what fun! Keep it coming! I love reading about your learning adventures!
I want to be home-schooled!!! It sounds like such a blast!! (And A LOT of work for MOM!). : )
Post a Comment