Saturday, March 8, 2014

counting...

Hello everyone, and happy Friday! The week is over and the beautiful mini summer (weekend) awaits. This week has really worn me down, and I am counting the days until break. But I did have a few interesting things to write about. One of which is, last weekend, my cousin and my aunt visited, and we all went to see my sister's play. She was the lead! She did really well!
my cousin, my sister, and me before the show
Olive Garden!
my sister - after her awesome performance!

This week was my last week of poetry! I had to write an essay on a poet, and I chose Emily Dickinson. Here is my report:

In math, I have begun a section on angles and lines. It's cool because I learned some of it when I was in fifth grade, which makes things a bit easier, and coincidentally more interesting. In science, I am learning about the human body; right now, working on muscles and bones. It's pretty interesting. Did you know that the eye is a muscle? There are two kinds of muscles - smooth, which are involuntary, like the heart, and voluntary, muscles you move on purpose, such as arms, legs, etc. The eye is a smooth muscle, proven when the pupil dilates-the muscle is moving involuntarily. Cool, right??

Well, that's all for this week. Enjoy your weekend! Till next time, bye!

Photo Gallery
I took this pic through the car window 
on the way home from my sister's show
my aunt reading to baby :-)
baby conked out after the busy weekend




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great summary of your week! Thanks for sharing! As always loved the pics! Love all the poetry you do! Love you, Auntie A