Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Break, Begin!

Written Wed Dec 11

Great news everyone! After I finish this post and my assigned reading, I’ll be on my Christmas break! Yay! This week has been, well these three days have been, pretty normal as usual, but I’m sure I can find something to write about!

You all remember that I told you I went to see the Phantom Tollbooth, right? Well, I’ve begun to read that book, and it's pretty good. I recognize a lot of it from the play, but there are some major parts that were cut from the play.

Yesterday, I went to the Holly Dance at Cotillion. We were B.U.S.Y.! My friend, who is also a student assistant there, and I were busy start to finish. When we first arrived, there were name tags to be alphabetically sorted, and kids to be checked in. Also, people were bringing in donations for the canned goods drive, which had to be sorted. When we actually began the class, we were short six girls, so my friend and I had to dance as well as make sure everyone was doing it correctly. In the second class, we were also short girls, which is unheard of for cotillion. Then we all learned a new dance, which the student assistants had to learn and help with. Don't get me wrong, we were busy, but I had a lot of fun! I also got to wear my Christmas dress! 

Well, I'd better get back to reading so that I can be on break! But, the blog's not over yet, enjoy some pictures! 
Vacuuming Princess
(It's not on - she's still afraid of the noise,
but wanted a turn with our new vacuum.)
Baby Mother Mary - dressed for Advent,
"holding" one of the Advent countdown books
So, Baby walks out of Big Sis' room.  I  hear crunching.
Investigating, I discover she pulled open Big Sis' Willy Wonka
cane and ATE one of the years' old Nerds inside!
"I'm doing school."
Looks like all the animals are in time out!
And, some mini My Little Ponies joined them!
Getting ready to do Christmas crafts!!

Till next year, bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mia,

You look absolutely phenomenol!! (sp?) Loved your beautiful cotillion dress!! Loved the babies pictures as always!! Glad you are on break! Sleep in. Enjoy. Relax! Love you! Merry Christmas! Auntie A

Anonymous said...

Not sure my first comment got saved. . .loved seeing the pictures of cotillion! You look marvelous! loved the animals in the creche in time out! Love you and have a very merry Christmas!!!!