Monday, December 9, 2013

Almost Christmas Break!

Hey everyone! Last week was the second to last week before Christmas break! The week was pretty dull, but I had a great weekend! 

During the week, I did have photography, like usual, and we worked on action pictures.

I also had my twice-a-month-science class. We mummified a strawberry, and when we go back we'll check on it and see what it looks like. We also lit a candle with matches and calculated how much it burned per minute, and how long it must have burned before we got it.

On Friday, one of my friends came over and we went to go see the new movie Frozen in theaters, then we came back to my house for a sleepover, it was so much fun! And the movie was absolutely phenomenal!

Saturday evening I went to see Phantom Tollbooth as a play with my Mom. It was pretty good, cool costumes, great acting, and funny.

Sunday was pretty relaxed, and I spent it drawing pictures and listening to the music from Frozen.

I guess this wasn't the most interesting week ever, but it was certainly fun! So, now you can enjoy pictures! 

pattern block play

Thanksgiving Weekend
Baby was soooo happy to have big sis home from college!
lots of game playing (and practicing photo angles)
my newest painting!
finished work -- took me 3 very long days
goes perfectly in my newly redecorated, peacock-inspired room!
another photo angle pic

First Week of Advent
Mom wrapped one book for each night of Advent.  
Baby is so excited to open & listen to one before bed each night.
"I'm an Advent candle!"

Till next time, bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello MIa!

Great blog! Loved the living advent candle! Thanks for keeping me in the loop! Great job with the photography and the awesome peacock picture!!!! I can't believe Christmas is two weeks a way! YIPPEE! Love you! Enjoy a little break - I hope!

Love, Auntie A