***********
Week of Feb 27th
Now Rummy Roots is like Go Fish… and my mom and I were trying to work ahead one day, so instead of ten cards a person, she gave each of us half the deck. We first put out the pairs that we had in our hand, and then we were to ask questions like “do you have time?”…to ask that, you would have to have chronos, it’s mate. So I asked first, “do you have meter-metron?” she gave it to me. Then I asked for “to see” she gave it to me. Do you see something wrong? I did. I said “you know I’m gonna win, right?” we both started laughing really hard! For like 3 minutes strait! Ha-ha.
Baby playing Rummy Roots with her animals!
Ok so I have a type of stuffed animal called Webkinz. They are really fun. I have just over 40 different ones! Well, I decided to make a room for one of them out of a card board box. I cut the box so that it lay on it’s side. There were two large walls, and one small wall. The other small side of the box I used as a door. I cut out poster board for the bottom and hot glued some green knit to it. Then, I painted the inside of the box blue. I taped grey paper to the out side of the box and painted squares on it. For stones. Then I glued green tissue paper to the bottom of the out side for bushes. I tapped paper flowers on it, and green string vines. It looked really cool. On the inside, I glued pink paper to the top of the box. Then I painted the door brown and gold. After that, I made chairs by gluing blue fabric to boxes. Last, I cut out a window and added white curtains. Then it was done.
***********
Week of March 5th
Last week, I worked ahead…a lot. I did all my work on one day. What did I do on the rest of the days you might ask? Well, M.S.’s little brother was in the hospital, so she had the next two week’s off of school. So every day, except my school day, I went over to her house. We had tons of fun. We played with our Webkinz, and on Friday had a sleepover. For the school part, every thing was basically the same.
***********
Week of March 12th
This week, I did school every day, but I did it in a way that was much easier. I had worked ahead on a couple subjects, so I only had five subjects left…one for each day of the week! I only worked on one subject each day…plus we ended up bumping two to next week. So I had a very easy week. Today is Friday, and this is all the school I have to do-the blog. Every thing was the same as normal so not much to talk about…well that’s not true, I could explain everything, but by the time you were half-way through reading it, you would be bored, and on the brink of sleep. And, I played with MS almost every day.
***********
Week of March 19th
Did school the same as last week and played with MS every day! Woo hoo :-) :-)
**************
Photo Gallery
playing with a giant puzzle our aunt sent baby
cheese! :-)
Cotillion graduation
Musical Theatre class showcase
My audition monologue & song.
You can listen to it by clicking this link:
warning! Baby kept pulling on Mom's arm, so it's really shaky!
Till next time, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment