(written March 30)
Hi everyone. So I guess it’s that time again.
What time?
It’s blog time!
Yay!
Oh yeah!
Woo hoo!
Sounds like fun!
Ok. So we have something special for you today…that is me and my imaginary typers. Say hi guys!
Hi!
Hello!
I am not here!…or am I!
Wow I can see them, but they can’t see me! Haha!
Yo! wassup!
Now, as I was saying, we have something very special for you. Instead of having a bag of fun, or a basket of fun, or a closet of wow, we have…can I get a drum roll?
thank you! We have…a blog of fun! What do we have in our blog of fun? Well,
We have poetry,
Yes we do!
We have pics galore,
Just for you!
We have critical thinking,
And beautiful inking!
That by the way means art,
But my friends that is just the start!
We have…-
Hey,
What?
That’s the end.
Seriously?
Yeah. We don’t have anymore interesting topics.
Awe.
But nice poem by the way.
Thanks…but you guys are holding me up I have to get to the next subject.
Oh. Ok bye
Bye
Bye
See yah later!
Ok then. Well I guess the next thing on my list is: critical thinking. Well, here goes nothing. Ok, so every week, I do this really fun thing in critical thinking. Now you do the same. Figure out where the colors go.
Here are the directions/clues.
The blue chips are in the same row.
The purple chip is in the same row as the green chip.
The green chip is in the same column as the orange chip.
Both blue chips touch the black chip.
The black chip touches the red chip and the white chip.
The orange chip is directly below a blue chip.
The orange chip is directly to the left of the red chip.
The black chip is the center.
Use these chips.!.!.!
What does your image look like? Does it look like this?…and don‘t lie. Well this is what it is supposed to look like.
Let‘s see what my imaginary writers got. Shall we? Hey guys, what did you get? I got this; isn't it pretty!?
Well you followed most of the steps but not all.
I think I got all correct. Come look at mine!
Perfect that is correct. Well I will check the rest of yours later. Now on to the next subject.
Alright. Now it is time to see what I drew this week. I was I the mood for drawing, so I drew a dragon. Doesn’t have anything to do with topics this week, but it rhymed in my poem, and I wanted to show you, so here it is.
Drum roll!
Tada! How does it look?
Photo Gallery
MS & me :-) (with a tiny peak of her little sister!)
One day I put on my swimsuit & played with baby in her bath
I thought it'd be funny to copy how Mom always wraps her up after :-)
Well, till next time, bye!PS: I have two weeks off for spring break!! So, look for my next blog sometime around April 23.







1 comment:
Loved reading several blogs from you this morning! Loved the link to your singing - wow -what a beautiful songbird you are!!!! I could listen to you sing all day! It just made me smile and feel happy!! Loved the pics and all the tales. Hope your friends brother is out of the hospital and feeling better!!!
Love Auntie Anne
Post a Comment