Hello again. This is yet another blog. Sorry it is late, but we were pretty busy…anyway,
I would like to write about faith fun and friends, yummy crafts, and reading.
I had made a ball of clay and glued beads on to it. But, baby got to it, and called it a “cupcake”…so, in order to get it back, I made her cupcakes out of clay…and I think they look pretty awesome…have a look…don’t they look real?
With my friend, we have been walking a dog, and training a couple dogs…it worked really well…have a look…in this video http://youtu.be/AmcgLFsUGv8, these dogs had NEVER been trained before. Anyway, I wanted to get some books on dogs…and I did. My friend and I read them, they were really cool. There were so many cute pictures. And we learned a lot.



At faith fun and friends, we made these cute little prayer books. First, we had foam books, and some pictures and prayers that we cut out. Then we glued the pictures and the prayers into the book. After that, we used stickers, sparkles, markers, and mirrors. They looked really cool. We still had some time left over after the craft, so we had a snack of bread and grapes. The theme was the Eucharist. We still had time, so we kept hiding one of my friend’s things. It was so funny! She would leave the room to find one thing, and we would hide another thing. She would come back, see that the thing was gone, and go to find that. Then, we made weird pointless videos. It was really fun. We didn’t want to have to go…well, they didn’t want to go, and I didn’t want them to go, but, you get the point! Anyway, I guess that is it for this blog, but don’t worry, I will have the next blog up either Friday or Saturday…hopefully. Lets cross our fingers! Haha.
Photo Gallery
With my friend, MS
I made a clay dog
Zonked-out Baby!
Baby wanted to be Our Lady
Princess dress up :-)
Well, till next time, bye!
1 comment:
Hi Mia! It's your auntie anne here! I love reading your blogs! I feel like I'm more a part of your life when I can see what fun you are having each week!! The clay cupcakes indeed did look good enough to eat - I really thought you were a master baker when I first looked at those!! Then the video of dog training - AWESOME! You could be the next dog whisperer! My favorite dog training book is written by some monks in upper state NY -check it out -something about your dog is your best friend. . .?! Love-AAnne
Post a Comment