I wrote this post Feb. 13, but we've been busy catching up on school, so Mom is just getting it posted today.
I’m sorry to tell you that my Grandpa died the day after we came back from Ohio last week. He had been sick for a really long time. Mom, baby, and I went back to Ohio. Even though we were there for the funeral, we still had fun during the week. Grandma said it made her happy to see all the cousins having fun.
So, now this title is pretty obvious. Last week was my birthday. We got to Ohio by plane though, and it costs $50 per suitcase, so I actually wasn’t ALLOWED to do school! Ha-ha! So I will only be telling you about the fun stuff I did there. Get ready to be blown away!
I spent three nights at my aunt's house, with my two cousins lava and bananas. Any ways, we watched Dolphin Tale, part of Hoodwinked Too, (don’t watch that movie.) and a ton of AFV, America’s Funniest Home Videos. We also played wolves, vet, and had pillow fights. We created our own AFV’s too. We ordered a pizza, and played Monopoly Deal. It was really fun.
There were two other cousins of mine who had birthday’s that same week, so we had a celebration for all of us. One cousin’s sister, bananas, made a totally cool cake for him. It was a fishing cake. It was a layered chocolate cake. In between the layers were cut strawberries and chocolate icing. It was so cool.
On my actual birthday, bananas, lava and I went snow tubing! My aunt drove us an hour to this cool ski and tubing resort. On the way, we had lunch in the car, and sang: “100 bottles of coke on the wall, 100 bottles of coke, take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of coke on the wall!” we got all the way to: “only one bottle of coke on the wall, only one bottle of coke, take it down, pass it around, no more bottles of coke on the wall!” surprisingly, that song only took us 20 minutes including our water break at 50 bottles of coke! LOL! Ha-ha! After that song, we looked up weird laws on a phone app that lava had. Most of them were totally fake, or everyone broke them! Ha-ha! It was really fun!
The next times we went down, we pretended we were foods in bags on the conveyer belt, like at the store. The ride down was the ride in the car. Ha-ha! We also help our bottoms up. LOL! We went down about four or five more times before it was time to go. We had to get home for my birthday party.
For my party/dinner, I had Subway, as did baby, lava, and bananas. Then we had cookie cake. They sang happy birthday to me, and indeed it was a happy birthday.
That night bananas and I slept over at my aunt’s one more night. The next day I had to leave. I was sad when I had to leave, but I was ready to come home. We took the plane again. During the time I was in Ohio, it snowed like three times, and it was still snowing when we got to the airport. We had breakfast at the airport. I had two donuts from Tim Horton’s. They were so good! Baby had a blueberry muffin. My mom had a nutrition bar. Then we got on the plane and went home.
Photo Gallery
Baby on the plane
Baby in the dog's cage!
Baby on the dog!
At Grandpa's Funeral
All the girl cousins with Grandma
(except my big sister who couldn't come)
my cool new hat I got for an early birthday present
Separating the big flower arrangements into lots of vases.
One day I made fruit smileys for baby & my cousins
Well, till next time, adios!


2 comments:
Looks like a great, wonderful time was had by all. I saw lots of smiling faces all the time. fun fun fun.
Very cool
I loved the poems.
Grandma F
Hi Mia! What a great accounting of a birthday week! I enjoyed reading all about each adventure! It was wonderful to have you around for 2 weeks!!!! Let's plan your summer getaway!
Love Auntie A
Post a Comment