Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awards, Mexican & Poetry

Hi again everybody! I have a really exciting blog about last week! I can’t wait to tell you! Ok so sit back, relax, and watch as the magic unfolds.

So last week, I wrote a poem about the new, signature arctic fox webkinz I am getting. So here it is… I hope you like it!
Arctic Waiting
The arctic
fox
Waits, waits in a
box
Waiting with out
end
For a lovable
friend
Soon to be
opened
This animal is
hopin’
To get a master that
cares
One that takes him any-
wheres
And that master that
he
Awaits for is
me
This wonderful fox in waiting

Did you like it? I loved it! Ok, so next I want to share with you a painting that I am going to enter in a Mary contest at my church. Here it is:
So I actually drew this for my school project. We were studying Our Lady of Guadalupe. But I already wanted to do a Mary drawing contest that my church was hosting, so I thought, why not just enter this? And so I will enter it. Who knows? Maybe I will get an award.

Hey, speaking of awards… this is what I have wanted to tell you the whole blog! Ok so, you know how I go to theater class? Well I do, and this last time I went, was the peer to peer. Which is when we sing the song we were assigned, to not only our class, but to another as well. But that is not all that everyone was looking forward to at peer to peer. It was at this class that we found out who got the “Award of Excellence”. Whoever got this award was guaranteed a part in a real play! Costumes, and everything. Of course if you did not get the award, you could sign up, but registrations could start as early as 12:01 am! So I could not help but beam when I got the award! I got it! I could not believe it! I was s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o happy! Here is a picture (we had to block out my name and other identifying info):

Photo Gallery
"sombreros" (stax with white cheddar cubes)
for our Mexican celebration on the
Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

celebrating St. Lucy day!

and making cookies...

Well, I hope you enjoyed my blog! Till next time, bye!
P.S. Merry Christmas! And a happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi M!!

Great article! Loved hearing about your projects! Loved the pics!! Baby is growing up - can't wait to see her this weekend!!!!
Understand you want to walk Ju-Ju girl. . .!! We're going to have so much fun! Can't wait!

Auntie Anne