Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
I painted this as a project for Reading Comprehension
(which was all about St. Juan Diego & OLG)
Hello again everyone! Did you all have a great Thanksgiving? I did! Today I am going to tell you about a history project, science, and a girls night out. Hope you like it. So sit back, eat a bag of popcorn, and enjoy the blog!
Ok then. First I will tell you about my history project. Last week we were studying Vikings. We decided that I was to make a Viking ship. We took an empty half gallon milk carton and cut it in half. Then I put brown paper around it to look like wood. After that, I made a dragon head for the front of the ship and a dragon tail for the back. I then cut shish kabob sticks in half and stuck them in the sides of the boat for oars. I make little shields and put them on also. Then I made a mast. The ship looked awesome at the end. Here are pictures:
Now I will tell you about the ornament exchange party. So every month we have a girls night out party, and the theme this time was ornament exchange. I bought a peacock. We traded at an anonymous house. After the exchange, we decorated and ate cookies. They were delicious!
Finally I will tell you about making gummy worms in science. So we mixed a bag of flavor, some water, and gummy powder into a cup. We got a gummy mixture we then poured it into bug molds. We let them dry. M.S. and M. liked them, but I am not a fan of gummies, so I let them have mine. It was really fun to make it though.
Photo Gallery
Trying to work :-)
Christmas tree fun with Baby!
My St. Nicholas Pizza
The recipe called for mitre-shaped piece of velveeta cheese in the middle, but that sounded gross! So I made the mitre with parmesan & the cross with oregano.
cheeeeeeks!
I hope you liked my blog! Next week there will be a blog, but after that, I am on Christmas break. Have a great week!
Till next time, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment