Hello again! I would like to share with you an amazing week I had. Ok so who here likes butterflies? Ok, how about marine animals? I know you all like beaches, right? Well if you like any of those, you’ll love this blog! Well, let’s get started!
Ok so to start off, I want to tell you about the field trip my mom and I took. We went to a butterfly garden. It was a beautiful garden.
Ok so to start off, I want to tell you about the field trip my mom and I took. We went to a butterfly garden. It was a beautiful garden.
So many different flowers, and colors, and fountains too!
It was so pretty. As we kept walking, we began to see more and more butterflies. Then we came upon a butterfly nursery. It had caterpillars, chrysalises, and butterflies. Mostly monarchs, some of them were smaller, and green. They were beautiful! I almost touched one!
There was also a small bird sanctuary. There was a parrot, and a lot of duller colored birds.
It was a wonderful field trip! :-)
Now to tell you about the beach! My Dad and I took a four day trip to the beach. It was so much fun! Our hotel had 1 bed room, I living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen. My dad slept in the bed room, and I slept in the living room, on the pull out couch bed. There was also a balcony with an ocean view. How awesome!
Now to tell you about the beach! My Dad and I took a four day trip to the beach. It was so much fun! Our hotel had 1 bed room, I living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen. My dad slept in the bed room, and I slept in the living room, on the pull out couch bed. There was also a balcony with an ocean view. How awesome!
At the beach, I had a whale of a time! I could smell the salty ocean, and feel the sand swish between my toes. I ran to the ocean and jumped a wave. My dad and I built an awesome sand castle. I collected some cool shells. In the ocean my dad and I took turns on the boogie board! :-)
There was an amazing, huge souvenir shop close to our hotel. So we went there, and wow. Two stories high, this store had everything! So what I got there, was a plush dolphin, a shell box, and a necklace with a real pearl inside! How cool?
Now, while on that vacation, my dad and I took a trip to the aquarium there. It was amazing! So first, there was an area that had some cool swamp themed animals. Snakes, crocodiles, turtles, an albino alligator, and even a quail that walked around free! I could have picked it up! It was so cool! And then, there was the marine animals area. So cool! Fish, stingrays, sharks, jellyfish, and lots more! Even a great blue whale was hanging up! It was the coolest aquarium ever!
A few more pictures from our week:
"more pictures, more pictures" - she says!
"My turn! I'm gonna do your math, now!"
Till next time, bye!
3 comments:
I loved the butterfly garden. We have one here in the spring. I'm sure it isn't as large as yours.
I like the arch of water from one pond to the other; looks very cool and refreshing.
Whales are interesting, huge creatures.
The little girl sitting on your lap, or so it seems, is very cute.
I love her with the headset on.
What do you use the headset for?
I hope you get this since there is no word to type
Love
Grandma
Hi Grandma! I use the headset to listen to my math program on the computer.
Nice pictures! The aquarium sounds like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment