Hello
Everyone! Guess what? I'm confirmed! Cool, right? My confirmation was
on Tuesday! My friend A. came to it as well as my family, and of
course, my sponsor. The confirmation and Mass were a total of two
hours, then we had pictures with the Bishop. Afterwards, we went
home, and I had a sleepover with A. The next day was science. A. does
the same science, so she came with us. We did four experiments. You
can see what we did in this link (my lab reports):
I
also had photography class on Monday. The following are some of the
pictures I took for my homework.
I almost stepped on that!
It's a baby copperhead (poisonous)!
It's a baby copperhead (poisonous)!
By
the way, HAPPY FALL! Let's enjoy it before winter comes around, shall
we?
Baby
and Mom went on a leaf hunt, and used the leaves they found for
crafts!
got leaves?
(Thanks Miss Joyce for the caption idea!!)
(Thanks Miss Joyce for the caption idea!!)
photo technique1
photo technique 2
eeww ... I got glue on my fingers!
Leaf Man
Mama Leaf holding Baby Leaf
I made a craft too!
My
confirmation pictures:
My confirmation class
The anointing with sacred chrism
"Rose, Be sealed with the Holy Spirit"
(My Confirmation name is Rose - for St. Rose of Lima)
recessional
our family & my sponsor with our Bishop
my big sister was away at college :-(
with my friend, A
my cake - red velvet with white icing
I decorated it with a dove (symbol of the Holy Spirit)
and 7 tongues of fire & the acronym WUFF PCK
for the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit
(wisdom, understanding, fear of the Lord, fortitude
piety, counsel, and knowledge)
A couple other fun pics from the week
My Mom went shopping & asked me to put away the groceries...
I added this sign :-)
I showed my Mom some of the experiments we did in Science class
Baby said, "We're the Holy Family. Larry is St. Joseph.
He's my imaginary friend, so you can't see him."
... She's talking about Larry from Veggie Tales!
She has LOTS of imaginary friends from V.T.!!
Well,
that's all for now, till next time, bye!


1 comment:
Congratulations on confirmation! Love the name Rose - it's also Katie's middle name -so I guess I'm partial! Loved the photographs for class!! Loved baby's holy family picture on the steps with imaginary friend Larry stepping in for Joseph! She's hysterical! I loved your confirmation cake - beautiful, meaningful and I bet tasty too! Love you! Auntie Anne
Post a Comment