Written May 25th
So, in math, we are learning about units of measurement. You know, liters, yards, quarts, centimeters, that kind of stuff. Not too hard. But not enough to talk a while about.
In science, we are learning about bugs. Yeah, woo hoo. So fun right? We stopped doing the every week science lab with my friends, so not much to tell.
In writing, I had to describe my house and draw a picture of it.
Those are pretty much all the key subjects, besides history, which is still boring as ever, and talking about Latin American history.
Now there is one interesting thing. I had a girls group meet the other day. We decorated shirts for Mary, and we iced and decorated mini cupcakes. Each of us ate like 10 cupcakes! HAHA!
We are almost done with school. So blogs should end after one or two more. But, gee, this looks so short. Well, I did go to an indoor water park. It was really fun. I met a friend from theater there. So we hung out. Today I am watching Baby. She is so much fun, but I guess there isn’t really much more to talk about is there?
Here are some pictures from this week...and last (didn't get to the blog last week) : )
Baby LOVES My Little Ponies!
Diaper Queen!!
test prep
Baby's latest thing!
My friend from theater - I call her Bunny
My costume!
Dressed for the cast party -
I made the hair barrette
Pictures from our play
My monologue
My death scene
I'm "fire" (I'm 3rd from the left)
Final Bow
Till next time, bye!






1 comment:
Loved pics from the play and of baby helping you study! Thanks for sharing!! Auntie Anne
Post a Comment