Fasten your seat belts, because this trolley is moving fast. Alright, so I got to theater, and my friend, bunny, was waiting for me. We were taking pictures of the weirdest things. She was on her way to take a picture of a wooden trolley…with a face on it! So, we got into the trolley, and we just sat on the seats, and looked out the “windows”. then, we had to get to class. The end. Just kidding! That is so not the end to this story…first, I will tell you what play I am in…I am in the play called “Quilters”. I play two characters, Carrie, and “Fire”. my character Carrie, dies. She says a monolog, and then she lays down, and freezes to death in a blizzard. Happy huh? Then, you are probably wondering, “what do you mean by “fire”?” well, what I mean is, in the play, there is a fire scene. About 10 people make up the fire. We hold long wavy strips of gold and red fabric…our fire. It is pretty cool. But again, sad…because a lot of people die in that scene…it is a very depressing play. But, it is still fun.
My bunny & me
Ok, now, you are thinking puppy dogs? Yes! Puppy dogs! It all started yesterday… Thursday…when my baby sister climbed into a box, and wanted me to push her. And I did, for about 20 minutes! But, that can get tiring you know, so I got on a belt, and tied a jump rope to it. I gave both ends of the jump rope to baby. Then, I put her in the box, and ran on all fours. She laughed so hard, but her hands weren’t strong enough to hold on. So, I took her out of the box, and then gave her the rope ends. Then, I ran on all fours again. She ran behind me laughing, and laughing. It was so cute! Then, I put the rope and belt on her, and she was a puppy dog. And I also put her in her crib, and said it was a cage, and she would stay there after I left, for like 20 minutes. And that’s how our game started. One day, I told her…”time for bed”…she was sitting in her chair, “reading” a book. She looked up, and said “no”. then, I said, “do you want to play puppy dog” she slammed her book shut, and followed me into her bed. Ha-ha.
click on link to view video:
And last, but not least, riddles. Now some of these aren’t that good, but I was bored, so here they are.
What do you get, when a lizard yells in a cave?
A gecko-echo!
This one is pretty bad, but here:
What do you call a TV show about a bunch of colorful animals, that live on the clouds, that wear long wigs?
Hair-bears!
Ok, now this is one of my favorites.
What do you get when your hand wants to stay awhile somewhere after closing time?
A linger-finger!
Now, this one is my favorite of all of these riddles.
What do you call a tooth, who becomes an astronaut?
A solar-molar!
Photo Gallery
Well, till next time, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment