Monday, June 2, 2014

Good Bye School and Hello Summer!!

written May 19, 2014

Hello! This is my last blog of eighth grade!! :D SO excited for summer! :) I'm actually finishing a whole week earlier then scheduled! I had to work ahead because I'm going to a “camp out” with my Best Friends for two nights! I'm SUPER excited! It's going to be how I welcome in my summer! ^_^

The day after I come back from the camp out, my Grandma comes! And then the week after, we're going to the beach! This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! :D

Now, I am very proud to say that I finished my Research report on cats in Ancient Egypt! :) I promised to attach it to my blog when it was complete, so here it is! Tell me what you think:
Ah, it's nice to have that over with! I hope you liked it.  I've been working on it for a long time. I think it turned out great!

Wow. So this is it. The next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in high-school. HIGHSCHOOL! Can you believe it?? I can't. Ninth grade, oh wow. Well, Everyone, have a great summer!!! Until next YEAR, bye!!!

Photo Gallery
Mother's Day
peek-a-boo
nail art
yum!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mia! I enjoyed your final blog! I LOVED the cat paper - I think its amazing they would shave their eyebrows, when their cat died and be in mourning until they grew back! Also, the death penalty for anyone who killed a cat even accidently - wow they meant business. . .weird they were okay with the priest breaking the kittens necks at the temple. But. . .all very interesting and very well written! Thanks for sharing! Love you, Auntie A