Hello everyone! Guess who's 15??
It's me!
I had an awesome birthday. My friend came over to spend the
night and ended up getting snowed in and having to stay an extra
night! It was really fun. The blizzard was unbelievable. We got about seven inches or so of snow! My friend and I went outside, flung ourselves
in the snow, leaving body imprints and marking them as “evidence.”
We even made a body-shaped mound of snow! Ha ha! I didn't write a blog last week because I only had school on Monday due to my birthday, the extended sleepover, and the snow!
Mommy & Baby
A. & me
so pretty!
so much!
snow treat!
As if one weird weather wonder wasn't
enough, we felt an earthquake that happened in South Carolina that
week as well! But the bizarre climate didn't stop there. Heat reached
a record high of 77 the next week! That was just the weather. This
week has had it's share of interesting moments and events that I get
to share with you today!
In addition to having my friend over on
my actual birthday, I had a fantastic birthday party! Last Friday, my
best friends came over for a slumber party! We had a blast. We went
to see The Lego Movie, which was very good. We played tons of board
games, and S. even played and won 32 games of Mario Cart on the WII!
I can honestly say I think it was the best party ever!
Other things that have occurred outside
of school these two weeks include cotillion and a meeting for the
volunteers of this summers' Vacation Bible School.
In school, there's not much new. I've
had a couple of tests, but other than that, it's same old, same old. But as usual, I have a great selection of pictures for you! So,
enjoy, and till next time, bye!
Baby wanted to dry Mommy's hair
snow day cookie making
snowflakes & Valentines
St. Valentine's Day dinner

2 comments:
Hi Mia! I think your house looks like the most fun house around! Snow day cookies! Valentines heart shaped pizzas! Mommy and baby using sand toys in the snow! Glad the learning is not getting in the way of your fun! Also glad to hear about your bday party! Have another wonderful week! Love, Auntie A
Yum! Looks like the week was just a ton of fun - so much for "ed"ventures!
Kitty
Post a Comment